We're proud to announce that we will be FE Motorsports official supplier for motorsport equipment in 2021.
Matt and the team have been dedicated to the service of providing reliable, trouble-free performance motoring with the quality to compete at the highest amateur levels, and the Track Fiends team is excited at the partnership's opportunities to build on the product range and put them into action.
Over the last couple of years, the team has produced some remarkable results, already impressive objectively, but even more so based on the investment, resource and expenditure compared to their clients' competitors.
Just in the past couple of years, FE Motorsports has been the workshop support for:
- 2019 WTAC Clubsprint Class | 3rd Place
- 2019 AUS Time Attack Clubsprint AWD Class | 1st Place
- 2020 AUS Time Attack Clubsprint Class | 2nd Place
- 2020 AUS Time Attack Supercar Class | 3rd Place
- 2019 AUS Time Attack Clubsprint Class | 1st Place
- 2019 CAMS Motorsport Awards Supersprint State Championship Time Attack | 1st Place
- 2019 CAMS NSW Supersprint Championship Type 6 | 1st Place
- 2019 CAMS NSW Supersprint Championship Class 6B | 1st Place
- 2020 Porsche vs. BMW Challenge Overall | 3rd Place
We will be working closely with Matt, Adam and Alvin to develop motorsport packages to suit their client needs while forming a pool of over thirty-five years experience for every Track Fiends customer.
Like the TF team, FE's ethos stands in simplicity and giving as much to the driver as possible. Matt reflects on the business' mission, "to provide clients with a vehicle that they are comfortable and confident with, so they can take it to the limits of what is possible for their skill level".
We look forward to the motorsport coverage we will provide our collaborative customers this year, you should be too.